Looks like there are some contenders at the Rock

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Toolmann got DEEP into the 11's on fuel with an 11.6x tonight in his 12.0 index rig during TNT. Looks like there may very well be a Red dodge that can hang with a Red Chevy in the DP challenge this year :woohoo:

The Little Red Cummins was clicking off Pro-Street style qualifying speeds with a few in the 11.4x range................guess he will have to switch to a 3-speed and leave with 0 boost to run QD this year :ft: :clap:

Lucky Layton is also on top of his game in the grandpa truck with enough 11.9x passes and 12.0x passes to make you wanna slap your mama...............

And this is only the first event of the yaer :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Got pics or vids of said trucks? Just so I know who ou are talking about?

I dont. Toolman's truck is a red 3rd gen It is on HTS's website. He is also a member here along With Cummins Express.

there is a couple of video's of him I uploaded of last year testing at are local track when he had a cracked injector tip and was only running 12.7's I have one of him two week ago but haven't posted it because the camera stopped before they said the time he ran a 11.91 at 114's and one run lights got fogged out but his speed was 115.9. The video's from last year are titled toolman one he smokes out a drag rail gasser pretty bad at the line.

you guys missed a great weekend, ran the trucks best so far on saterday 11.27 with 1.66 sixty foot time

turns out to run quick diesel I have to put he fuel plate all the way back no lockup and no overdrive and let off at the first MPH light and let it coast though the light got a 12.05 at 96 mph that way

may end up trying to run pro street sence dhra drop the weight limets

Jim hope you got home ok
great job Matt
see everyone else in indy or bowling green

Cummins Express said:
you guys missed a great weekend, ran the trucks best so far on saterday 11.27 with 1.66 sixty foot time

turns out to run quick diesel I have to put he fuel plate all the way back no lockup and no overdrive and let off at the first MPH light and let it coast though the light got a 12.05 at 96 mph that way

may end up trying to run pro street sence dhra drop the weight limets

Jim hope you got home ok
great job Matt
see everyone else in indy or bowling green
I, for one, would love to see you run in the prostreet class!

brandon.

George, your truck was working so well Saturday. It just looked smooth from launch to the stripe. Of course you looked to be having just a little fun out there.:Cheer:

Cummins Express said:
thanks Dave we are very happy with the lil red right now ( how is the video's coming )

Video? Am I supposed to have video? :hehe: Gonna be a large file.

Back