Low boost, weird fueling

cflaherty3

Hey all to start off I have searched quite a bit but still haven't found anyone with my combination of problems.

So to start off I put a Steed speed and BW s363 on with a smarty and it ran like a champ for a solid 3 weeks then I started having fuel cut out in the middle of driving and had really hard starts so I put on a Fass 150 series 200 GPH and replaced my CP3 with a new re manned 6.7 CP3 with a new FCA. After that the truck would start with no problem with a RP at idle of 8-9k psi and when I would drive it with barely any pedal pressure my RP would shoot right to 26.5k pis RP and would hold steady all the way to WOT but it wouldn't build boost past 15-18psi so I checked every thing for leaks and found nothing. Then I replaced my MAP sensor because it was throwing a code for it. After that I saw RP at idle was now 5-6k psi and it would steadily climb as I applied more throttle but I still cant get my turbo to build more than 15-18psi.

Could my injectors be returning to much fuel? Can anyone tell me what is going on?

Thanks in advance
Craig

If you have good rail pressure but low boost and you had good boost before then you must have a boost leak

Sent with a Droid RAZR in one hand and 14,000 volts in the other.

Thats what I thought but it didn't run between having good boost to the day I started it and it had bad boost. I have checked everything and all is tight so if there is a leak its in the IC and I am making up plugs to pressure test it today at work.

Back