Low Pressure oil pump???

Alph6.0

I have a 03 6.0 and i think i am on my second set of gears havent had time to fully figure it out! But seems to be the issue again? IS there something esle going on or do i need to get the set of gears from elite and hopefully fix my issue? So if anyone as ant ideas or have had this problem i would like to hear about it>:bang

guys that have had issues with the LPOP gears breaking were running a fluidampr. Are you runnin one? I have been runnin one for a few years without any issues. I haven't heard of many people damaging the LPOP gears more than once while runnin the stock dampener. What makes you think that the LPOP gears are giving you trouble...what is the issue?

No am still running my stock damper.i have a no start situation. I jumped on my truck from a stand still and it cut out on me once. came back then it died cranks all day no fire. it seem to act like it did when i lost the lpop and the front cover before. So i pulled my oil filter out to find out if i was getting any oil from the low side. it cranks for awhile before it start to fill the filter houseing then it slowly fills up with oil. i have also seen while cranking and filling up the filter house some air bubbles in the oil? thats where im at now it could still be in the high side or i thinking that its that lpop again but this time its not leaking any oil so fingers crossed not another front cover

Not sure if lpop is your problem, i have used stock lpop gears and a stock damper on our pulling truck for 3 seasons - no problem. However I heard that gears could be a problem so, I had mine cryo-d before pulling. { engine had 60,000 stock miles on it}

there is a plug on the side of the hpop that probably came out. It is just a ball that they press into the drilled port. Just fixed one last week that had no-low low pressure oil. lpop was fine and it had air bubbles in the filter bowl when cranking

Lance

Back