lowered 4x4's... post pics!

Lucky Jeff

Stock Sucks
How many here have lowered 4x4's? Mainly looking for 2nd gen dodges. But for the sake of a lowered 4x4 thread, any truck pics will do. How much is it lowered and what size wheels/tires are you running..

truckataab09.jpg

truck2aab09.jpg

truck4ataab09.jpg

Here is some of mine.. 2.5 to 3" in the front. 4 to 5 in the back. 305 50r 20 tires..

That truck looks good morkable :rockwoot:.. One other question for you guys.. How much travel before you hit the bump stops?

before and after, dropped about 4 1/2" front and back

4inchdrop.jpg

here it is with 275/60/16 Toyo Proxes, they look a lot better on the 1500

IMG_3259.jpg

bump stops? LOL,, I had to cut them off,,, I was on them

Thanks for the compliment, I am very proud of her

I dropped mine 1.5" in the front, and the frame end of my trackbar would hit the frame when the suspension would compress. Also, my steering would rub on the diff cover...BUT, all my steering and tracbar parts are Thuren's HD stuff.

He said he has found some differences in the factory control arms from 97-02...some have clearance issues with certain parts of his, others don't? He can't figure out the problem for sure?

Chris

I dropped mine 1.5" in the front, and the frame end of my trackbar would hit the frame when the suspension would compress. Also, my steering would rub on the diff cover...BUT, all my steering and tracbar parts are Thuren's HD stuff.

He said he has found some differences in the factory control arms from 97-02...some have clearance issues with certain parts of his, others don't? He can't figure out the problem for sure?

Chris

Thanks Chris, I have a feeling that's about what I will be after for distance, guess I just have to find out for myself on what hits since I have DT Profab 1/2" forward arms along with their track bar. The trucks look good lowered though. And my girlfriend and kids will be happy since I don't like steps :blahblah1:

Back