Lug nut seat type

Cummins_Bred

Cummins R&D Tech
So I'm having a hard time finding some basic information. What I have coming is a set of 20x10 Eagle Alloy series 016 wheels for my ram. I want to order some black lug nuts for it. They always seem to come with chrome. What type of lug nut seating do the newer eagle alloy wheels use? I want to order the new lug nuts once, not guess and have to send stuff back. I would assume it's either radius (ball) or cone (taper). Anybody know with a decent amount of certainty? I've googled every way of wording it I can imagine, but can't get a concrete answer for my specific wheels.

Thanks in advance to whoever ends my headache

This is what I used on my EA 507's. Should be the same for your wheel

[
ju9emyvu.jpg

Sent from my XT1080

Sweet. THANK YOU. I can't believe how hard it is to get an answer. I even emailed the company themselves twice! still haven't gotten a response.

Ain't it amazing how unimportant we become AFTER a company gets our hard earned dollars , and customer support ceases to exist ? Well i'd have to say the best i know is Billet Specialties they are reasonable and have a great selection . Shipping was free and recieved my parts in 2 days , and they have all kinds of products . Good luck .

Back