Lurker intro

metchosin joe

Long time lurker. I'll continue to lurk until I have input worth contributing. Thank you for being a diesel forum worth reading

My junk is a 98 12 valve, studded, 4k's, bunch of other junk. It's a crawler hauler

Long time lurker. I'll continue to lurk until I have input worth contributing. Thank you for being a diesel forum worth reading

My junk is a 98 12 valve, studded, 4k's, bunch of other junk. It's a crawler hauler

crawler??.. what chu got? and you say you have nothing to contribute buuuuuut 4k springs scream neato burn out.. if ya got any videos just sayin'. :st:

Photobucket is junk now so here's a link to a video of my wheeler
Bush Cup Metchosin Joe Sunday Toyota V8 Rockbuggy - YouTube

40" treps, Built 60, 14 bolt, 5.3 ls, 4 speed, 205 4-linked all around..used to be a Toyota but it's all buggy now.

Currently having an issue blowing out the rear frost plug on the cummins so until I get the coolant bypass figured out there won't be any 12 valve tire smoke

Nice buggy and driving! Sounds like its geared just right especially being clutch operated !!

I have a suzuki based buggy on 37" treps.

5.13's in the diffs with stock 205 gearing. I have a nwf black box on the shelf waiting to go in but we need wheel speed over here on Vancouver island so I've been pretty happy with its current gear setup.
She's a heavy ***** sitting around 5000 lbs. when I go full tube buggy I'll go lighter...not zuk light but less than 5000

Back