Madsen goes 8.90 in licensing pass

You guys take it easy on Diesel Power, he's just a kid trying to fit in with the cool guys and make us all think he knows what he's talking about.

lmills said:
Aren't you one of his sponsors?

I don't think he's laughig at Richard, I think he's laughing at Duke1n's comment towards Diesel Power

Is there a web-site or something for the school?

ob1kobi said:
I don't think he's laughig at Richard, I think he's laughing at Duke1n's comment towards Diesel Power
That's who I am referring to also

EMcBride said:
On the 1000' pass, Madsen let off and coasted to an 8.90 in Pomona during licensing at Frank Hawley's drag racing school. This after cutting a .041 on a .4 pro tree!!!!
DHRA expects big things from the Maddog Motorsports team this year! I'll let Richard fill everyone in on details.

Yep my older sister Melanie in one of the Frank Hawley dragsters clicked off the 8.90 in the 1000' and was taking care of business with the pro tree. Two of my sisters attended the Frank Hawley drag racing school with me, and we had a blast. Jack Beckman was the instructer and for those of you that need to get your NHRA license this is a great way and you come away learning a ton. Here is the link www.frankhawley.com

MADDOG said:
Yep my older sister Melanie in one of the Frank Hawley dragsters clicked off the 8.90 in the 1000' and was taking care of business with the pro tree. Two of my sisters attended the Frank Hawley drag racing school with me, and we had a blast. Jack Beckman was the instructer and for those of you that need to get your NHRA license this is a great way and you come away learning a ton. Here is the link www.frankhawley.com
Wow Maddog i see the quickness runs in the family alsoLOL

That is killer Richard. Glad to see the Madsen Ladies dont take crap off of their brother :woohoo:

Congratulations Richards, great to see you getting some great instruction. Charlie Stewart has Charlie Stewarts Boot Camp of Drag racing. I have been a part time instructor there. Th great part about this type of instruction is you learn every thing that most don’t tell you. The little tricks that help you save a car in a bad situation

first off, great times, i look forward to seeing a vid. i know the last fid of maddog and fletcher was great to watch (if anyone has that vid please pm me).

on another note, it seems we had a thread like this a week or so ago, where a second party posted results (no offense to this person) and proof was demanded, i just wonder why that person hasnt demanded proof in this thread yet? inquiring minds want to know.

EMcBride said:
On the 1000' pass, Madsen let off and coasted to an 8.90 in Pomona during licensing at Frank Hawley's drag racing school. This after cutting a .041 on a .4 pro tree!!!!
DHRA expects big things from the Maddog Motorsports team this year! I'll let Richard fill everyone in on details.

That's fast... I didn't think he would ever get that truck out of the 11's.
Did you help him tune it?

Fletcher said:
That's fast... I didn't think he would ever get that truck out of the 11's.
Did you help him tune it?
:poke: he was in one of the schools rides....*bdh*

RacinDuallie said:
:poke: he was in one of the schools rides....*bdh*

Ha that is Fletcher just being Fletcher, spent too much time at Boing sniffing airplane glue.:shake:

dieselboats said:
Ha that is Fletcher just being Fletcher, spent too much time at Boing sniffing airplane glue.:shake:

Lol!!!! what happen to the EEEEEEEEEE?

Fletcher, I think he took too long a huff on that sample you sent him. Hence no E.

~Wes~

Back