Maple Grove Raceway, Mohnton Pennsylvania, July 25th

sitting here in anticipation for the drive tomorrow morn, hopefully i get to meet some of you folks

The few trucks that were there were nice but the turnout was terrible in my opinion. There were lots of gasser drag cars but not real interested in that.

Race there and you will understand why....
The Case family only cares about one thing and it is NOT racers.Always has been that way and always will be.Some owners actually do want their racers,weekly or divisional event,to be part of the facility and its progress,not this place.

I would like to thank everyone that made the trip and came out to race. The truck count was low, but those that made it had a great time. We got to see some very exciting rounds of bracket racing (a stick truck made it to the finals!). We got to see Jeff set a new Super Street National record, running 10.56. (Unfortunately Aaron from CT Performance took that away a few hours later in Canada with a 10.38, only to have it taken away in Spokane by Maxed Out racing with a 10.07)
The weather was great and we had no real carnage on the track, so it was a great day in my book.

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual - had a great time! Thanks!

Got to drive it home again too, which is always a plus!

Can't wait for the next one!

hey guys i had a great time this weekend, it was good meeting all of you i am def looking forward for the next event and many after that, does anyone have any pics up yet from this weekend

Back