Mason Dixon Dragway Quick 16 Diesel Trucks Nov 20

Timebomb

Bootney Lee Fonsworth
The last race was such a success with 89 entries we have decided to put another diesel race together befor the end of the year. Quikest 16 diesel pickups will bracket race for a chance to win $500

Mason Dixon Dragway - Index Page

Coop

Last edited:
Will have the truck back together were going to hit a test and tune before it but if all goes well were going to try and make it.

24vcummins98- do you have any video of your truck? whats it running now?
wish i could be there this saturday :(

I do have some videos of some of my 10.5x runs. We hope to push past that this weekend. What it will run i have no idea but come saturday will no im hoping for 10.30's and faster.

very nice-- whats it 60'? twins/spray?

i hope they prep the track good for u guys this weekend---- they didnt do anything for the diesel race in oct........ (as told by track guys at end of the day)

Last edited:
60 foot is something were working on. 1.5's-1.65's. Twins yeas spray yeas. Gotta keep up with you guys some how haha. That little vp will only give me 2800 rpms of decent fuel hahah.

please... u have a monster vp

i cant keep up with my friends monster vp at the pulls...... ( and thats with me spraying to - lol)

60' are the hardest to get down... esp when your always changing something in/on the truck

Qualifying runs will start at 12 noon, eliminations typically are around 3. Its a decent event for the gas cars so I see them prepping the track.

Last edited:
i hope to be there around 10-11 in the morning. should be a awsome day air wise for making some great runs!

wes

Back