May 10th Pocatello ID.

So here it is, Who would be interested in a pull May 10th in Pocatello ID. We are just trying to see if there would be a good turnout to be able to do it. So, come on guys and gals, lets make this happen. we were all excited about a test and tune pull for DHRA Rocky Mountain that day, and it looks like its not happening, so why not this?

i would entertain comin down (if my truck isnt broke), throw in a 1/8th mi dirt drag with it and some advertising make it an all day event similar to the dog day event with a lot better turnout.

Well, the test pull in Ogden was going to be put on by the sled owner that DHRA was going use, but he has since canceled on them, so there is nothing going on as of now, but if we can get a good turn out for this pull, I'm sure they wouldn't mind turning it into an all day event.

im gonna do all i can to be there... ill try to get vacation for friday night

Dont be scared to do it.:Cheer: Not far for me to go. :woohoo::cheer:

if i can get away i am in this is considered still last years pulling series right have to say that so my wife will let me go lol

biggest thing would be the flyers and some other form of advertisement (radio,tv), and enough lead time, not " this weekend". could throw in a dyno event, im sure bully dog would allow the use of there dyno in american falls.

I'll be there. Hopefully my truck will be in one piece by then....and stay that way.

biggest thing would be the flyers and some other form of advertisement (radio,tv), and enough lead time, not " this weekend". could throw in a dyno event, im sure bully dog would allow the use of there dyno in american falls.

i agree we have to advertise cuz theres lots of guys in the ogden and salt lake area that love to pull but not alot are on the forums

Do you want to put the word out in Morgan Mike? Just need to find someone in th Ogden/northern Utah area.

We are looking at what sled we can get along with getting a dyno down here for a full day event. We will keep you informed. :ft:

We are looking at what sled we can get along with getting a dyno down here for a full day event. We will keep you informed. :ft:

okay thanks if we do this whos rules we goin by... i think alot of guys around here are already set up for uniteds rules. (solid suspension) is about the biggest difference.

Back