Medicine Hat Raceway, Medicine Hat Alberta, July 18th

NHRDA

The NHRDA is proud to announce the MBRP diesel drag race series will be at Medicine Hat Raceway in Medicine Hat Alberta on July 18th. The NHRDA, CT Performance, and the MHRDA would like to invite you and your friends to come out and enjoy fun day of diesel drag racing.

0718-XL.gif

Did anyone else notice the typo for the driver's meeting? 11:00 PM? ;)

I may head up there in the trusty Jetta, still trying to decide. I fired up my gasser drag car last night for the first time, am chomping at the bit to race it, but because of the Seattle NHRA national this weekend, there aren't any races at the local tracks. I should probably stay home and replace the up-pipe donuts (again) on my truck, but it would be fun to run again at Medicine Hat!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

a guy with a 01 dodge won superstreet with a 11.6 or11.8, there was two trucks in pro street, a purple 96 regular cab short box 2wd,tubbed, four link,slicks with a cr cummins that ran a 14.3, there still working on stuff. drever family racing have made some changes this year and are working out some bugs, i heard they ran a couple mid 10 sec passes. ct performance's truck wasn't running right, kevin from dps broke,

So Keith with Nasty Girl didn't even run in his own home town??? Must have been working....again and again and again.

There were 17 competitors in Sportsman ET - 5 rounds. I got really lucky in the final. My RT was .040 to his .001. I ran a 13.446 on a 13.40 dial, he ran a 13.174 on a 13.27 dial so I won on his breakout. I've been on the other end of those so I know how it feels.

Jim

Back