Megacab dually rear mudflaps

cerickson

fullpull108
Wanting to get some pics of your guy's duallies with mudflaps. I have been looking at the Huskyliner brand their molded plastic flaps. Just wanting to see what your guy's trucks look like with flaps.

I had some factory flaps. I took them off when I lowered the truck...

Just purchased a set of Husky Liners megacab dually mudflaps. Can't wait to see what they are going to look like on the truck. Can't install them till after Christmas cause they are a gift for the wife since it's her truck.

When I did a search on google for megacab dually mudflaps duraflap never came up. They look like nice quality.

You will have to zoom in, only pictures I have on my phone. Husky rear and mopar front.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 0
That is one badass megacab amongold. What you have to do to stick them tires under the truck? Is there a lift on it? Are they 10 or 8 bolt wheels? And are those 22.5's or 24's?

Stock suspension, no lift, 22.5's-10 lug. I did have to take a utility knife and trim a little of lower inner fenders.

What kind of mileage you getting with those 22.5's? What mods have you done to the truck? Did you have to recalibrate the speedometer for them? Sorry for all the questions, wife really wants to do semi wheels to her megacab.

What is the total cost for the complete package wheels and tires? If you don't mind me asking.

Get's around 10 mpg loaded and not a whole lot better empty. They are 37" tall so speedo is off about six miles an hour. About the cheapest place new is duallywheels4u.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
Back