Might get a used he351

SCHMITTY

Not enough time
A guy in my town has a used he351 off of his 06'. It has minimal shaft play but one of the compressor blades is a little rough - looks like he sucked a pebble through it. If The wheel needs replaced do you have to have it balanced or is it just bolt it up and go? Thanks

I swapped the turbine shaft in one and used the original compressor wheel. No issues.

Far as I know the balance them individually.

Sweet. The shaft is not bent the comp wheel just has a couple ruff spots on the blades. And it comes with a rebuild kit.

You could swap a batmowheel in there as well. They are around $400 and pick up about 10-20hp and lowered egts on my buddies duramax. Should not have to rebalance

I must have looked at a different charger at the shop because this one is in great condition. Minimal up and down play and zero in and out play as far as I can tell. Hopefully it's a noticable improvement over my wh1c. Thanks for the replies guys.

You could swap a batmowheel in there as well. They are around $400 and pick up about 10-20hp and lowered egts on my buddies duramax. Should not have to rebalance

:hehe: That's just too much for first thing in the morning!

Back