Mini maxx now low power

powerstroke8994

As the title says i installed a mini and now the owner of a truck gets low power and a power redcued light no codes. We changed the fuel filter helped alot but still not 100% it does it when towing worst. So im thinking the fuel lines that tend to colapese is doing this.. It did get a low FRP code 1 time according to owner. Im not much of a dmax guy so looking for some insite. Thanks

Is he trying to run it on the wild setting while towing. I had a truck in this weekend that we switched from h&s to EFI Live and it would run the wild setting with no issues but driveability sucked royally.

We talked with H&S today. This truck has been beat in its 2 year life. H&S rec a raceplug they think its pooping off. I never actaully seen it do thius cause i was busy so im going by what i was told.We think its the FPRV. But i still think we need a airdog on it. DPF is removed. Im very familar with the minimaxx ive done alot with them in the 2010 6.7. On a side note im looking into a 2003 to a 2006 dmax and im kinda reconsidering cause i honestly was dissapopinted in the performance....

if the trans or convertor is slipping I am sure the duramax will defuel to keep it from happening, especially if trans is stock...

Don't base the duramax as a whole on the the LMM's. Most of the tuning problems we have been running into lately have been LMM's. An LBZ is a monster with a good set of files on it.

In case anyone was wondering. Issue ended up being the rubber fuel lines going into the engine. They where sucking shut under a load. He was against a airdog so we installed new fuel lines. No issuez on 2 mn

Sent from my Droid Charge

Back