Missouri Dyno

yes, John does have one, he's about 10miles north of lawrence if I remember correctly. but I think there's a place in central missouri that's got one too..... I think I remember Gene (weweld) saying something about it a while back.
There also a place called MC Racing about 5 miles away from my house in Merriam, KS that's got a AWD dyno (they specialize in imports and sports cars), but I've talked to the owner and he's told me that he'd gladly dyno a diesel. I believe it was 3 runs for $50. Saturday mornings until noon are dyno days at MC. I believe they've got an internet address but I'm not sure.... here it is..... http://www.gomcracing.com/

--Ryan

Last edited:
Lifted94XLT said:
There also a place called MC Racing about 5 miles away from my house in Merriam, KS that's got a AWD dyno (they specialize in imports and sports cars), but I've talked to the owner and he's told me that he'd gladly dyno a diesel. I believe it was 3 runs for $50. Saturday mornings until noon are dyno days at MC. I believe they've got an internet address but I'm not sure.... here it is..... http://www.gomcracing.com/
Kewel! Thanks Ryan. I'll have to see about visiting them when I'm up in KC next. Did you grow up there? KC is where I grew up. I went to Pem-Gay (Pembroke Country Day School), then to Shawnee Mission East where I graduated in '87. I know that area well. Or at least used to. lol

Todd

yeah, I've been here my whole life. I graduated from Shawnee Mission Northwest, but I graduated in 2003..... I know this area very well too.... lemme know if you plan on goin up there. I've always wanted to check out mc racings dyno procedures.
--Ryan

I think there might be one in Columbia that does gassers, I've heard it advertised but don't know if he will do diesels. Those ricers don't like to be showed up by work trucks ya know!

There is one being installed at MCS Diesel in Greysumment,Mo.off 44at the 253 exet.will hopfully having a dyno day on Jan.20 that will make one heck of a birthday party.Keith is opening up a new shop there.

Dale

Back