Monster pump of dragon fire

Hahns diesel

I run work stock in eastern pa all the rules changes no more p pumped24valves in work stock who has good luck with what I'm leaning towards the dragon fire any input would be nice

Personally I would find a complete 12v to swap in. But if that's not feasible then definitely a dragon fire. Mike's customer service is WORTHLESS and I take every chance I get to make sure nobody goes there and gets screwed over like I did. I'm sure there are several people here who feel the same way.

Mike is hard to get ahold of most days but his pump is literally the baddest vp you will ever get. I've ran his pumps for a few years and have zero complaints.

Mike is hard to get ahold of most days but his pump is literally the baddest vp you will ever get. I've ran his pumps for a few years and have zero complaints.

X2 only been running it a couple years but am very happy with it. You just have to know what time to call him.

And what would his number be? I havent been able to find it to contact him and let him know that im intrested in one of his pumps.... Pm his digits if you dont care^^^^^^^^^

Please pm his Number to me also thanks if like to talk to him if possible and I'd rather stay 24 I just perfer them any body know what the monster pump is supota flow over stock like industrail says 140% over stock who knows how true that is thanks for all your input

Back