Monster Truck goes Boom!

NADM Marketing

Dontnonuthin
Dave likes upside down! Taken today at the Springfield MO Jamboree!

Yes he's okay - hard head!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 324
Sorry to here Dave, glad you're ok!!
How did it happen? where's the video?

Surely he wasn't trying to backflip it lol. Glad your okay.

your rite the truck can be fixed the his body take longer to repair the truck,Hope Dave isn't to banged up.

Dale

I guess that pesky safety equipment pays off. Glad to hear Dave is OK. Sorry about the truck.

Yea, Dave is fine! He even jumped out of the truck and did a jig in front of the crowd. They went nutz over his backward flip!

I imagine he was a little sore this morning, he has to have the rig ready to go again in 2 weeks - Lima, OH and then NADM in VA May 29 and June 5 in OH!

Sounds like he will be busy!:bow:

Thanks for the concern guys,but Im fine and noot even that sore.Michelle was running my kill radio and did everything perfact.She gave me enough time to try and bail my dumb a$$ out of trouble but shut me down before the engine had a chance to run up side down or on run away on crank casse oil she then ran over shut the electrics down and then looked in to see if I was ok.She was more of the pro than me.LOL.But yes when I jumped out climbed on the junk cars and did a little dance the crowd (packed house) gave me a standing appluase.
Again,thanks for your concern.The only thing bruised is the truck and my wallet.

Attachments

• springfield 3.jpg
    springfield 3.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 96
Glad to hear you are OK Dave, now, get that firesuit in the washing machine and a BFH ahold of the dents!

We were in the stands and saw it go down. It was amazing! Our 3yr old girl was SO worried about the driver(Dave). She was happy when she saw you were out of the truck and ok as were grant and I.

Dang Dave, you Dumb ass! LOL Just Kidding, Glad you are OK and will be back at it again soon!

hey the only way to have fun is when your on the edge. glad to hear you're ok and get that thing rolling again!

Sorry I did not get the "THIS SIDE UP" decals done in time ,Dave, my fault.

Dang Dave that stinks! I'm glad you were ok though! The truck looked really awesome before the mishap too! I'm sure it'll be fixed right up soon though.

Glad to hear everything is ok Dave, looked like a fun ride none the less.

Back