Morgans Corner All Diesel Showdown and Dyno Competition Sept. 29

joppajet

Morgans Corner is having an All Diesel Showdown and Dyno Competition on Sept. 29. Gates will open at 11:00 am with the Dyno Competition starting at 12:00 noon. Money and prizes will be given out to the top finishers. Come see how much power you really have and who is the strongest between you and your buddies. Concessions will be available all day and the pull starts at 7 pm. If you have any questions email me at mcttp1@yahoo.com or call (252) 331-3466. Rules and directions are available on our website www.mcttp.com Hope to see you there.

Are they doing top HP per manufacturer or just top 3.

I have a Ford so I know I'm at the bottom:hehe:

Its going to be for the top 3 for the event but still give it a try and see who has the most power between you and your buddies.

Hey guys, here's some info on the purse layout for the pull and dyno competition. If there are any questions email me at mcttp1@yahoo.com. If its anything like the first one it will be a great event!

Stock = $100 1st, $75 2nd, and $50 3rd

Street = $200 1st, $150 2nd, $100 3rd,

Super Street, $250 1st, $200 2nd, $150, 3rd

Modified, $300 1st, $250 2nd, $200 3rd

You can pull in your designated class and any ones above it if you'd like, you just can't go below your class. There will be cash and prizes for the top 3 in the dyno competition also. We'll mix the tractors in between the trucks to give everyone time to cool down for the next class. Thanks, Kevin

Back