Morgan's Corner NC All Diesel Showdown July 28

joppajet

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know we're having an ALL DIESEL SHOWDOWN on the 28th of this month. It will include four classes of trucks, stock, street, super street, and modified and several classes of smoker tractors.

Our truck rules are very similar to the DHRA rules (we have no affiliation with the DHRA). A few of the changes we've made is you can run solid blocks in all classes, 8500 #'s is the weight limit for all classes, and power adders (nitrous, propane, meth/water) are allowed in all classes except stock. All normal safety rules apply. Check out our website www.mcttp.com for full details, driving directions, etc.

All classes will pay the top three places; stock ($100, $75, $50)

street ($200, $175, $150) super street ( $250, $225, $200)

modified ($300, $275, $250)

If anyone has any questions our email is mcttp1@yahoo.com or my cell # is (252) 331-3466. Don't hesitate to call. Hope to see you there.

Thanks, Kevin

Dang, wish I could make it. That is a little far for me though. Good luck with the event.

Thanks man, come on over if you change your mind. There are some guys from over your way who are coming though. I forgot to mention that the pull starts at 7pm, admission is $10.00 and anyone with an active or retired military ID get in free. For those who have never been to one of our pulls, all pullers get 2 pulls within each class and the best pull is the one that counts. The first puller in each class has the option to keep or turn down that pull and could possibly 3 times if necessary.

We also have a local pull on July 21 with all the diesel truck classes running if anyones interested. Thanks, Kevin www.mcttp.com (252) 331-3466

Back