MOST POWER #2 ONLY who has it?

i have the most hp on #2 i get there every night i go to bed and dream about it. how have you been ian havent talked to you since reading pulls. thought id chime in on ur thread have a good one.
jeremy snow

ON the dyno:

MADDOGS 12V is way up there on Diesel only

Nasty Girls DMAX is up there too.

Some of these crazy pullin trucks are doing something special, but we cant get em on a chassis dyno for nothing. Maybe a charity event for children with disabilities or something like that would get em interested?

yeah, I think Don is pretty dead-on, those 2 are the highest DOCUMENTED that I can think of

don m i think that is one of the best ideas i have heard of anyone ever coming up with

maddog made 1110 but is hinting at more
nasty made 1036 but sez more already
PDI pulling truck on the cover of diesel power a while back made 1008
Smith truck is 1300hp at the crank
Pullers are 1500-1700hp at the crank.
I'd imagine it would be hard to find a dyno to load em down, on an inertia dyno there is no way the turbos will spool, plus the serious ones only run one gear, and it ain't 1:1, so the torque might be an effective 10,000 lb-ft or something retarded, no way the tires will hold.

I'm all up for seeing some dyno graphs though! post em if ya got em.

Bill fletcher has made around 1,100 RWHP with his 12 valve on #2 only.

JQmile said:
I'd imagine it would be hard to find a dyno to load em down, on an inertia dyno there is no way the turbos will spool, plus the serious ones only run one gear, and it ain't 1:1, so the torque might be an effective 10,000 lb-ft or something retarded, no way the tires will hold.

maddog made 1232 awhile back didn't he?? i could've sworn it said that in an OLD diesel power...

JQmile said:

what about on a 248HW?

The thing is, pullers don't care what their trucks make at the tires, they dyno them on engine dyno's to tune them and then put them back in the trucks to pull.

-Tom

stovepipe said:
hay MR PRES. when you get your twins done maybe you'll be on top:cheer:

Should be done this weekend, I was surprised with a email full of photos from Darryl! yesterday

IMG_2364-1.jpg

not quite sure, Ill ask Darryl next time I talk to him but I think its just a regular Phat shaft

If it is a regular phatshaft he has put the spacer in for the wastegate.

Back