Mr. Haney

prochargedcumnz

farmer/ups'r
Does anyone on here have a number I can contact him to talk about tuning? If you have it and are willing to share it I would greatly appreciate the info in a pm.

All the places I've looked for his # it's been given through PM's I assume BC he doesn't want it floating around on the site where it can be easily viewed, but maybe I haven't looked in the right places for it.

I'd think when you start trying to punch a hole in a DPF that someone that has done it before would be a plus, but that is just me.

I'd think when you start trying to punch a hole in a DPF that someone that has done it before would be a plus, but that is just me.

When and where did I say I was going to punch a hole in the DPF, and besides that you said that he didn't do deletes. All I asked for was his number.

Most people when they do an emission delete on a big truck try and leave the exhaust system visibly intact so it will pass a visual check. Were you talking about deleting something different?

Have fun, your the type of person that is just right for him, going in blind thinking that no one else can do what he does.

Have fun, your the type of person that is just right for him, going in blind thinking that no one else can do what he does.

Your the type that assumes and we all know what that does don't we. All he would do is sell me pdi equipment and they are extremely high imo.

If you have a recommendation then I'm all ears but don't talk to me like I'm an idiot.

Hold the phone!!! Thread derail.....You're from Olney? Ever ate at Hovey's?

Yes and yes lol

That's hilarious. Worked there for about two months. Anytime we would ask about someplace to eat they would say "Have you been to Hovey's"? LOL. I think the guy that owned it was named "Mike" if I remember right. Met some really nice folks there. Can't remember any of their last names but a guy named Denny that was a pretty big time hog farmer and a kid (not anymore) name Travis like me!!

That's hilarious. Worked there for about two months. Anytime we would ask about someplace to eat they would say "Have you been to Hovey's"? LOL. I think the guy that owned it was named "Mike" if I remember right. Met some really nice folks there. Can't remember any of their last names but a guy named Denny that was a pretty big time hog farmer and a kid (not anymore) name Travis like me!!

There are two ladies I believe that own it now and running it, I think the previous owner got into some trouble. How many years ago did you work there? I always tell people we have white squirrels. Lol

There are two ladies I believe that own it now and running it, I think the previous owner got into some trouble. How many years ago did you work there? I always tell people we have white squirrels. Lol

I forgot about the white squirrel's. It's been a while. We installed playgrounds at the park and the new(back then) elementary school.

I forgot about the white squirrel's. It's been a while. We installed playgrounds at the park and the new(back then) elementary school.

Ic. I misunderstood you BC I thought you were saying you worked at hovey's lol. I was in 7th grade when they opened the new elementary school, so that was about the year 2000 or so that you were there? That makes me feel old.

Back