MSTPA Adrian, MO

I guess the video has some issues.

Stop about the 3.00 minute mark not worth it after that.

I cant beleive I went as far as I did In 2 wheel drive. Thats funny. I thought I had some Clutch issues. Pulled Again in 4 wd done much better to the gate I think.

Skyler Leeper(sp) SmokinS on here 309?
Dan Barmes Zstroken 285
Not for sure on the rest
Troy Wakeman had a 294 and dropped it, and came back for like a 265 or so.

Adam I think your second hook got you to the 280 range. Never heard an announcement though.

What was going on with Troy's truck? It sounded like it didn't know what gear to be in.

Well his second hook, which the video is messed up on, it didn't sound like he went to drive. I would guess the pan dropped right after he hit 4th gear on the first hook, so maybe he was going to try something different. His second hook sounded terrible, like he was on the rev limiter the whole way down. Don't know.

2nd Pass was horrible according to the log by 30-40 feet out was in 4th gear and on the limiter at 4500... 1st. pass we declined because it went to 5th. and labored.. 2nd pass locked 5th out and blew tires off :bang
Everyone had pretty good hooks congrats. guys

2nd Pass was horrible according to the log by 30-40 feet out was in 4th gear and on the limiter at 4500... 1st. pass we declined because it went to 5th. and labored.. 2nd pass locked 5th out and blew tires off :bang
Everyone had pretty good hooks congrats. guys

Truck was impressive as always to say the least. Didn't realize you guys were flirting with 5th!

Back