must be time for batts in the 02

dieselbeef

dick doggin
truck is overdrive hunting again....hasnt done it for a long time..like maybe yrs..now its doing it all the time..loaded unloaded ...any speed or rpm I can feel it...youde think after all these yrs of this crap someone would've come up with a fool proof way to fix this

Easy, p-pump it! ???
But seriously, just as easy, manual swap, no option to hunt for gears!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

trans in there is almost 6k with the gorend...suncoast aint cheap....ill stick with that thanks.....my truck would rip yer rust bucket in half son..reason why everyone has autos...

trans in there is almost 6k with the gorend...suncoast aint cheap....ill stick with that thanks.....my truck would rip yer rust bucket in half son..reason why everyone has autos...
Hahaha! I've been having an internal debate on starting a thread asking what is involved in swapping to an auto! If i could do it and for little to no money out of pocket with a built auto that would last and I could just put it in drive and go, I probably would!

But in your case, it's probably not the trans but the VP being stupid, better p-pump to be sure!??

Hahaha! I've been having an internal debate on starting a thread asking what is involved in swapping to an auto! If i could do it and for little to no money out of pocket with a built auto that would last and I could just put it in drive and go, I probably would!

But in your case, it's probably not the trans but the VP being stupid, better p-pump to be sure!??

I was able to trade my nv4500 with southbend clutch for a 47re with goerend triple disc, vb, and billet output. Hard parts finding somebody that wants to swap

truck is overdrive hunting again....hasnt done it for a long time..like maybe yrs..now its doing it all the time..loaded unloaded ...any speed or rpm I can feel it...youde think after all these yrs of this crap someone would've come up with a fool proof way to fix this

That old club is jealous of that new shiny piece you're parking near it.
I think it may be best to keep the new rig out behind the barn so that the old goat can get used to the fancy one. I'm sure they'll be pals in the long run.

I was able to trade my nv4500 with southbend clutch for a 47re with goerend triple disc, vb, and billet output. Hard parts finding somebody that wants to swap
I know a guy that would love to swap, but his trans needs at least a re-fresh if not a full rebuild. Mine's a nv5600 with a haisley dual disk, but the clutch is getting to the point of needing a rebuild itself. It doesn’t slip under load at all, but also won't grab to do a burnout on dry pavement either!

Back