my 2013 6.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGRPOWR

SBTTFMF
don't think i've posted up here since i got one, but ive had it almost 2 months and been really busy with it. it was a lariat ultimate with chrome up the yin - yang. it's tuned and deleted. here it is when i got it, and how it looks now.

13_front_day_1.JPG

13_icon_lift_1.JPG

I can't stand the chrome they put on those things, so I had to get a KR. My main complaint is the bumper is painted steel, and it's getting really chipped from road debris already. Next time I'll have it wrapped with the 3m stuff or similar.

Looks great. I did the same to my dually, but.eft the center of the grill chrome lik the KRs. The platinum white is awesome.

I can't stand the chrome they put on those things, so I had to get a KR. My main complaint is the bumper is painted steel, and it's getting really chipped from road debris already. Next time I'll have it wrapped with the 3m stuff or similar.

I have had 3 with painted front bumpers , they all chip. I figured if I did the 3m , I would just have chips in the 3m film. It costs $300 to have it painted so I've always just had it repainted. This one has a few extra coats of clear for an attempt at longevity.

Looks great. My favorite looking Ford so far. I'm still not a huge fan of ford but the tremor has me coming around I think.

Thanks. I really like it.
Looks great. I did the same to my dually, but.eft the center of the grill chrome lik the KRs. The platinum white is awesome.

Yeah I went after the full chrome delete. Once I did the side badges I had to abort all chrome. But I love the way they look now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back