need a map sensor..2002...

Or just p-pump it, they don't need all these goofy sensors!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

true....it really isn't what it used to be since I tuned it down either...the whole hot towing thing and all that bs..the converter hunting bullshiz....tiring

Sorry Gary. I'm not on here much outside of the shop. I understand what you need, I just don't know if logistics is on our side. The very best I could do is next day Saturday.

Sorry Gary. I'm not on here much outside of the shop. I understand what you need, I just don't know if logistics is on our side. The very best I could do is next day Saturday.

pm me a price man..ill buy it from ya rather than here....I got time..i just reset the code...thanks

text me 941 812 6492

This is what you need. I'll PM your cost

Last edited:
has to have the pigtail also I guess ....was a major pita last time...

If you've already replaced it with a new sensor and harness, you shouldn't need another harness.

Hate it for you. I've not had a problem with a MAP Sensor.

ok so ..some time ago last summer I had an issue with the map sensor...idk 50 lbs boost too much? anyways...I changed it and used the harness on the truck..figured I had the one to convert it I don't need it...so I got a sensor from napa...plugged it in and then got the faults saying I had a ground to 5v....long story short I took it to a guy with some knda snap on scanner thingy and he replaced the harness and the sensor....it was wired diff than the one on the truck..the green and the red wire were in diff spots on the plug..so now..buy a sensor..buy a harness...lesson learned after sooooooooooo much grief

another one for the hate list...I really don't want it to end up like yer dump..then id have 2 pos don't run..out of the 3..i cannot get em all running at the same time...

For the record....the dump truck runs and operates as it should....it just doesn't have any exhaust piping ran or a hood currently. So get it right. LOL

For the record....the dump truck runs and operates as it should....it just doesn't have any exhaust piping ran or a hood currently. So get it right. LOL
Yeah, you stopped at the easy part!

I don't consider cutting the hood in half, adding 12 inches, and fiber-glassing it back together...easy.
Could have hand formed a dozen of them from steel or aluminum by now though! Excuses Excuses.

Back