Need a truck hauled

young12valve

teach me everything
As stated in looking at buying a truck in Arizona and I'm in Pennsylvania. I got a quote from uship for around $1600. My question is do you guys recommend anyone? Also if someone on here hauls or hotshots and can give me a good price I'll give you my business. I have no problem giving my money to a member rather than someone else. Thanks guys any help would be appreciated!

I can't help with shipping, but I can store it, until you get it all figured out. I live just outside of Phoenix.

What crew cab did you end up with? I was on the fence about offering mine up. I figured the distance between us was too far.

I can't help with shipping, but I can store it, until you get it all figured out. I live just outside of Phoenix.

What crew cab did you end up with? I was on the fence about offering mine up. I figured the distance between us was too far.

I will keep you in mind. Here is the one I'm trying to buy for 2000 and at that price with little to no rust I'll pay the price even with motor problems.

Have you checked with Corbin? I've heard good things about him.

Who is this Corbin you speak of?

corbin RARELY comes out this far west , but i have a guy ive been using based out of utah that is awesome. enclosed trailer, a veteran , and VERY solid. ive turned him on to h&s and hes done a few huls for them and they've been very happy. hit me up if you want his info .

I'm guessing it doesn't run and drive? Im in phoenix for a week.

Back