need cummins pump help

redmachine3310

I've got a 5.9 cummins an IH sprayer and need some help with the pump. It's a PES6P I believe. The afc is mounted on top like the P7100 but no fuel plate. Took the cover with four bolts off that is located toward the bottom of pump and front of engine, no screw or jam nut. I can't find ANY pictures and I'm baffled. Please help

Post some pics... That's strange that there wasn't anything behind that cover on the back. Sometimes it's pretty low in the hole, maybe check it again? There shouldn't be a plate in an AG governor and the AFC probably didn't have a normal "foot" either, did it?

That's an ag pump....fuel screw is on the back, bottom of the pump...under a 4 bolt cover. Screw in lower, right hand corner of that cover. In is more, IIRC!

I can't remember the Governor model number. RSV maybe?
Chris

Took the cover with four bolts off that is located toward the bottom of pump and front of engine, no screw or jam nut.

That's an ag pump....fuel screw is on the back, bottom of the pump...under a 4 bolt cover. Screw in lower, right hand corner of that cover. In is more, IIRC!

I can't remember the Governor model number. RSV maybe?
Chris

It seems he's had that cover off, just couldn't find the screw and jam nut... In is indeed more on the RSV pumps :Cheer: I wish I could remember off the top of my head how to adjust the idle snubber so it doesn't sit there and bounce like crazy. Unless of course you like that

He said front of engine...IIRC, there's another cover up there for a lift pump drive??

Chris

Back