Need Some AirDog II Help!

imelmo

Go away, I'm 'batin'!
I have an AirDog II on my '94 Dodge. I towed an empty trailer from Slidell, LA to South Florida. When I got about 30 miles from my destination the AirDog fuse popped. The truck still ran but wouldn't go over 70mph. I pulled over and replaced the fuse. Shortly thereafter it popped again. Changed it again and it popped again. Got to Ft. Lauderdale and ordered another pump to be overnighted. Got the new pump, installed it and now it won't pump any fuel.

I tried initially to start it without any fuel in the filters. Then I tried cracking the primary filter loose a little and kept the water sep. tight. Still nothing. Tried filling the filters with fuel and cracked the line from the p-pump a little to bleed any air. Still nothing. I can hear it running and it sounds fine but it's just not pumping. Hasn't popped any fuses either.

Any ideas? I need to get this frackin' thing fixed or I'm gonna be stuck here! I have to be at work Monday and it's a 12 hour drive from here!

**edit** Also while installing the check ball had come out along with what I assumed was just a locator pin. I installed the check ball back but not the pin. Could that have something to do with it? I had to remove the pump from the fitting block to get the frame mounting bolts behind it. My number is 985-640-6012 if anyone knows of anything.

Last edited:
Nevermind. I'm a jack-ass. I started thinking about it and pulled the pump again and sure enough I put the check-ball back in the wrong spot. :doh:

Back