Need some help?.

crtdodgeram

Hey I've been having a problem with my triple turbos?. I got them installed but when we start the truck the out side turbo will not spin but when we turn the truck off the turbo will spin and it turns good. So what would be the problem?. New Borg Warner turbos. So if you can help thanks?.

My primary did the same thing. It was built tight and not enough air to spin both. After a small run down the road it loosened up and works perfect. Pulled it off a few months later and checked the play, like new! Id just make sure you have have oil getting to it.

We have oil to it?. Would to much oil pressure stop a turbo?. The top turbo spins good?. We started the truck with the oil line off the turbo and the turbo spun we ran it for no more then two seconds. So we are confused why with the oil line on the turbo spins for a second but stops when the oil pressure comes on?.

here are some pictures
027-1.jpg
013-2.jpg
394750_341817875898323_485079454_n.jpg

I guess it is normal for it not to spin for the first little bit???. but I got the cam broken in and runs good and the outside turbo is still not spinning but I can spin it a little by hand now before you could not move it at all so maybe it will loosen up when we go for the maiden voyage?. I got to go get the down pipes hooked up to my 5 inch at a muffler shop tomorrow fingers crossed no more problems one more thing I need is a little help with is what is the best way to run the lines for the external wastegate thanks

Back