Need Trans help on 06 6spd

B.A.Ram

A Big Deal
Aight guys we just loaded a bullydog triple dog into my brothers 06 dirtysnatch. It will def. get down the road, I was very impressed. However, the allison is HATING life so what would you recommend to put in the tranny if he doesn't plan on adding any other power?

B.A.Ram said:
Aight guys we just loaded a bullydog triple dog into my brothers 06 dirtysnatch. It will def. get down the road, I was very impressed. However, the allison is HATING life so what would you recommend to put in the tranny if he doesn't plan on adding any other power?

Trans Go Jr.

It can be installed in the drive without removing the trans.

My best advice is call Mike L. 310-674-4400. He can help you out with honest answers and great service.

Def a Transgo Jr. I've got over 500 to the wheels with a jr kit. I bet the tranny calms down a little bit once it learns the tune. Tell him to get EFI Live, bully dog is light weight.

Transgo Jr and a good converter will hold 500 rwhp fine, I was good til I got to happy with the Bottle and burnt c3's and c4's out

Yea I was assuming that if he drove it nice the allison would learn it enough to at least hold it decent. However he doesn't understand light throttle... i can't say I blame him...so we are going to do a mild trans upgrade...looks like a transgo....it sure is too bad he can't walk the cummins...but I can honestly say I am shocked at what it will do from a dead stop.....I would def buy a dirty over a 6.oh no any day....:rockwoot:

Tell him to lose the slow dog and get a PPE Hot+2 or Efi live and he'll walk right past you lol ? is what does that cummins run like. with a ppe hot on level6 and a trans go jr and 1057 converter and a lift pump he should run in the high 12's egr blocker plate and exhaust, dont forget so tie rod sleeves for those boosted 4 wd launchs

Back