Need VE pump fitting

Smokin ACE

1st gen turbo tester
Well I just bought an Airdog II 200gph but its for a p pump motor. I figured I'd get it in case I ever went P pump it would be pretty much ready to go but in the mean time I need the 90* fitting that goes into the VE pump that will go to the 1/2" line. I got this picture from diesel power mag from project rust bucket but this is what I want to do with mine. So do you guys have this fitting that 90s and goes into the pump or is that something different they used? thanks.
1005dp_07diesel_power1989_dodge_ram_d250_fuel_systempump_fuel_line.jpg

You just need the 12mm fitting and everything else you have will work. I also have that 90 degree fitting as well.

If you loc-tite the front seal you can....but it's only really needed if you're going to run the 14mm head. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner Smokin, but it looks like you have your answer.

I've always heard that too but my airdog pushes 22-24 psi at idle on the stock seal. Maybe I'm just lucky.

Thats because you have a 150 unit. I don't know of a ve pump on the planet that needs more than a 100.

The manual/instructions book said it is set around 15 psi. Not sure whats up with that.

Back