neighbour from the north

Dutchy93

hey guys and gals, my names john and im from ontario canada. I have a ram with a 5.9CR thats nothing more than a parts getter and i dont have any desire to modify. My MTO spec plow is an l10, same deal rotella oil and filters religiously, typical maintenance on a 20+ year old plow truck. My real baby and reason for being on here is my 1990 international 9400, 400 big cam cpl 1211, holset htb3, 15OD sporting 3.91 rears. It is a strait truck water tanker, feeding asphalt grinders. I am telling you this because it is a toy, we have spares, and i really want too make it a 5-600 horse monster. I know its my meal ticket, i know reliability is king, i know its more fuel at the end of the day. The truck has worked 2 summers now and only put on 11,000km, yes kms! So save me that conversation, if you happen to know about big cams, and about making them the baddest *****es in town, PLEASE hit me up! The season is over and this winter is the winter i tear it down and build it into the smoke belching, ujoint twisting left lane large car ive been dreaming of. Thanks for taking me in, hope to hear and learn lots!

Back