never ending problems...

sdreese@duramax

green machine
in my truck when i'm coming to a stop my pedal pulsates and it sounds like the abs pump activates. so does anyone know how to bleed the hydro-boost system? i'm pretty sure that the ecm isn't getting a false signal from the reluctor wheels. so any input on this problem would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

As I recall, the abs can be bled via a Tech 2 (at your local dealership)..

The pulsation you're describing sounds as though the abs is the problem (and probably isn't going to be fixed by bleeding)

Stock tires or aftermarket (larger) tires?

Dude, I bet it's your abs sensors on the wheel. Pull them off and clean them, that might do it, but most likely they'll need replaced. I'm pretty sure it's not a bleeding issue.

Re:

i have bf goodrich all terrain on it right now. i might need to pull the front axles out of it and see if one of the teeth is missing because, about 2 of 10 complete stops it won't activate the abs pump. the rotors only have about 5,000 on them. when i got it back from the dealership the pedal travel only had about 1/4 inch travel in it. now it's okay but, somewhat spongy. do you know how to bleed the system, or do u bleed it through the calipers? also i tried pulling the passenger side out and i cracked the sensor so i replaced it.

its your wheel speed sensors need cleaned or replaced same thing just happened to me

Back