New 2 this site : advice wanted on swaps .. Thanks:)

87sukiboosted

:nos:Hi everyone: all new to this site ..right now I have a 87 Suki 4x4 with a 1.3 Suki boosted motor on 12-18 psi injected with propane, when the motor goes would love to swap any diesel motor in it that will fit , thinking along lines of 1.9vw boosted, 2.8 or 3.8 ,4.5cummins,4bt or simialiar..or maybe volvo penta D4 300 diesel,or Man DO834 engine, or the engine from a Isuzu forward 5.2 diesel 210 hp & 470 tq... or a think ranger engine 5.1 with 175 hp 465 tq..any 1 with info on doing any of these swaps or other diesel motors or even gas in a Suki body feel free to message me pics,advice,info,pics etc.. also got a 91 12v w250 dodge 2wd truck that I wanna put my 1.5 ton running ear under u know front axle,tcase, etc under it to make 4x4 , any 1 with info on doing this swap please message me pics and info advice etc on doing swap , can either use my Chevy 350 4x4 trans or my auto tranny that's in my dodge now either way wanna do swap.. or just pull the 12v & put in my mud buggy & use my Chevy 1.5 tonaxles, tranny, tcase ,that's in it now to use. Any 1 know how to get all that going would love 2 see pics,get advice etc on that as well ... also have a 03 Chevy s10 crew cab 4x4 with Chevy 4.3 motor auto tranny probably 700r4 or so on 1 ton running gear sitting on 40s , would love to swap my 412 sbc 14.5 compression , 6" rods 610 lift cam, & alum heads with 2 stages of now on it in her , or put like 8.5 compression pistons in motor & put my Paxton supercharger on it & turn the boost way up , it's a carb motor will run blow thru or also convert to propane if possible, b
I know a sbc will bolt right up to the s10 frame & tranny & not a hard swap, but would rather have a diesel in her as well boosted & making the very least 350hp or more & of course tons of tq so I will get better mpg when trail riding etc, but I'm the type that love way more hp tq than I need. So what diesel engines will fit in there & what tranny & tcase for this swap ??? Any help advice pics comments etc would be appreciated thank u.. Yeah I have a lot of toys ..lol.. swaps will take place when I get the $ & motors that are in trucks now give out... Thanks again.. I can post pics if y'all wanna see.. have a gr8 day & look forward to learning on here & seeing all the gr8 stuff & talking 2 yall..:charger:

Last edited:
Back