New 5.9L ISB Common Rail Twin Kit Upgrades

TopFueler

Industrial Injection
We have two great upgrades to these twin turbo kits.
We have started using Stainless braided drain hoses. We also use T bolt clamps. The hose and clamps makes the drain hard to cut, pinch, stretch or colapse.
We have also included a top turbo support which is adjustable. This support not only makes the turbo mounting more solid but it helps in installation of the hot pipe. With this adjustable support you can position the turbo in the right place to install the hot pipe. We have updated our installation instructions with pictures as well to show how these will fit.
We are always upgrading our products to be better.
Thanks, Brady

I just changed my twins over to the new style that we are making. Love the extra air and looks great. I think i will now be in the 800+ hp range. I think I had better call Peter at Southbend to make sure the clutch will hold.
I'm pretty sure I will need bigger injectors now as all the smoke is cleared up. That is comparing to when I was smoking before.
Very impressive for a Towing set of Twins.

Brady,

I have your tow twins now, what does the (new style) change consist of? Any pictures of the new set up? Also did you receive my e-mail on pull?

Thanks,

Dustin

Back