New Competition- Diesel Drifting

My old boss had his brothers truck and tried to cut doughnuts with a gooseneck in the snow. After He blew out a rear tire, the trailer alost got the cab.

Its definatly easier in the rain. I loved doin it in my old truck:rockwoot:

Drifting on suspended license

Hey I bought my truck in august its a 2004.5 dodge ram 3500 crew cab long bed DRW with cummins and when I took it on a over night test drive it was my first time driving a diesel in the rain and it was a 3 hour drive home. needless to say i was quickly amazed how far I could spin the tires in the rain from a traffic light. Then After going to a party (I don't drink I just hang out and am designated) and standing the truck up on the back two wheels, fourwheeling it, pulling down a barn for fire wood, spending the night in it. I took the truck back to get it detailed and to buy it. since then I discovered drifting the huge truck and am on my third set of tires. I like to go to mountain roads to drift when I get a chance. You should try a cul-da-sac that has been paved 1 month earlier, nice rice black dually marks. All of this on a suspended license. I originally bought the truck so that when I got my license back to potentially get into auto transport on my own but since found another use for the truck. I am 20 years young with ADHD if it sounds like it but I am paying for the truck and expenses myself.

Ummmmm without a license- how did you obtain insurance for this vehicle? Not a cool idea to let alone driving but drifting on public roads without a license......

Had insurance before suspension and its through united states air force. My driving record is so bad with all the speeding tickets and other things (no accidents though knock on wood) Its crazy they haven't dropped me (knock on wood)

"Old enough to know better, still to young to care" You can look at your situation in 2 different ways, 1. Get yourself straightened out and stay out of trouble. or 2. Who gives a @$#%$ in 80 years it wont matter anyway so have the time of your life.:woohoo:

i dont think i would have the balls to do that.
WIth my luck i would punch it a little too hard and do a couple 360's and run off the road when the turbo lights.

Lance

Back