New DPC converter!

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Got tired of dealing with the tight converter in Deranged. Its been a good converter, just not what I really need. the guys at TCI who originally built the tranny and TC agreed a long time ago to give it an adjustment, and I know they would, but they have gotten out of the Diesel stuff and honestly I know they wouldn't want to mess with it.

I Spoke with Phil Taylor at Diesel Performance Converters over the TS weekend, (After his 9.91 run). Sending mine over at the end of the week to DPC to get THE LAST converter I should ever need built. If its worth doing its worth overdoing. LOL

Phil is the best we have found great products and awesome service and support. Oh and he answers his phone everytime

Phil is one of the nicest people I have ever met and his converters are nothing short of awesome and if you ever have any trouble with it I guarantee that you will find the best customer service of anywhere DPC is the only converter I will ever run in my rides!!

No issues with mine from Phil either. Mines a 1600 stall. Might go with 1800-2000rpm when I get the transmission freshened up.

Even with my Allison, Phil did great! I have also worked with him on several projects, and yes he is great people!

Back