New from NC

Stox5225

Welp, name's Billy. 27. In the Army stationed at Fort Bragg, NC. Since I was 10 I've wanted a 2nd gen. Dodge. Didn't know what diesel was yet lol. The older I got the more I learned about diesels and I loved the Cummins 5.9 12v because of how durable it is and the ability to mechanically tune it as opposed to just simply chipping the computer or what have you. I have a certain level of appreciation for these motors and other 12v owners because of it!

I own a 1997 5 spd 12v that I bought with 125k on it back in 2014. I've had to rebuild since then because the DPO beat the crap out of it. I ran it for another 25k before I had time (and money) to rebuild it. So what I have now is in my signature. Just need more air :charger:

Anyway, feel free to get a hold of me if you're in my area and need help on something. I got another buddy here with an '06 coming back from deployment here in a few weeks. Gunna be helping him out with some long over due upgrades on his truck.

Anyway, God Bless!

Welcome, with your injectors in sig and a 63mm turbo why do you say you need more air?

Back