New guy from Florida

RedRice589

Hey guys have a 2012 f250 I live in Ocala, Fl and right now I'm I Erie, Pa.

8dedaa8526018b2d86d5f8695a9f0d67_zps513ee363.jpg

LOL made me giggle for a good 10 minutes. I usually stay on PSA but I wanted to poke around here. Hoping to find more 6.7's with aftermarket turbo kits.

I was laughing too until it got personal. I hope he has the sand washed out of his crotch by now. If not, he will need some serious Aloe.

By the way, did you know encoders are every were?

I was laughing too until it got personal. I hope he has the sand washed out of his crotch by now. If not, he will need some serious Aloe.

By the way, did you know encoders are every were?

Yea, picked up some Aloe! Feels good to! And yes they are "everywhere" see that! Its one word! Dam man get it right. Dam Electricians !!!!!

Wow. Apparently I've harvested a bad reputation in the last 48 hours. I thought everyone liked me until I keep reading all these "don't mind dully" comments. Hell, I meet Robert (WCShale) at the drag strip last Saturday for the first time and he's already bashin' my balls. :hehe:

Jerks. :hehe:

Welcome! And don't mind dually... The 'stache has a mind all its' own!

LOL doesn't bother me at all!! I like the witty retorts!!

Wow. Apparently I've harvested a bad reputation in the last 48 hours. I thought everyone liked me until I keep reading all these "don't mind dully" comments. Hell, I meet Robert (WCShale) at the drag strip last Saturday for the first time and he's already bashin' my balls. :hehe:

Jerks. :hehe:

Hey if you dish it out I guess you better be able to take it!!

Can't take you anywhere Jory....welcome noob; in case you were wondering, 4x4Dually likes long walks on the red dirt, ghost trailers and stacked stacked tow mirrors

Back