New guy from TN

Tinman34

Hello everyone, my names Tim. Live north of Nashville, TN. My truck in a 96 Ram 2500 ECLB. Has a stage 3 ATS trans, minor pump and head work. Turbo wise I'm running a Killer B right now. About to compound it, just figuring out which way I'm going with the build. Thanks

Thanks! I've gotten a lot of good info off of here. Figured I might as well go ahead and introduce myself.

Hopefully it shows up. This pic is from when I first bought it up in BG KY. Paints the same.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 0
Thanks to all that gave me a warm welcome! This is my first endeavor into diesel performance so I may ask some stupid questions. I've been a heavy equipment road mechanic for 7 years and a generator tech for 3 before that. Oh and GotSmoke? I've haven't been through Bethpage and Westmorland in a while. I live down the road a piece from you in Hendersonville. Thanks again for welcoming me! Cheers!

Thanks to all that gave me a warm welcome! This is my first endeavor into diesel performance so I may ask some stupid questions. I've been a heavy equipment road mechanic for 7 years and a generator tech for 3 before that. Oh and GotSmoke? I've haven't been through Bethpage and Westmorland in a while. I live down the road a piece from you in Hendersonville. Thanks again for welcoming me! Cheers!

I work in Hendersonville at the John Deere dealer, and drop my son off in Madison at school every morning so I make quite the loop throughout the day.LOL

You work at Tri-Green? I was just rebuilding a spool valve from a CT322 track skid today. I think before I rebuilt half that machine they had it at Antique Roadshow getting it appraised.

You work at Tri-Green? I was just rebuilding a spool valve from a CT322 track skid today. I think before I rebuilt half that machine they had it at Antique Roadshow getting it appraised.

Yessir work the parts counter at TriGreen currently!

Back