New injectors...Have Issues

darren820

Hello. I just put a new set of injectors in a c5500 with an LB7 at work. Once I bled the system out it started up and began to lope/miss/knock at idle. Not so bad when you rev it up, but still has a slight tick in there.

Anyway, did new fuel filter at the same time and resealed the left rear cup that pulled out with the injector. Injectors are good remans. Also used new fuel lines from rail to injectors.

I am getting codes P0088 and P0198 for high rail pressure? I checked the connections going to the injector harnesses and they seemed good and we didnt miss any plug ins that I could find....baffled. Wondering if there is any insight into what could be causing this. It just smoked bad at idle before, no miss etc...seems odd that a fuel psi regulator or cp3 would go out in the process of everything but I dont know.

Here is a video of the issue:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltXLrW202q0"]Lb7 rough idle - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks

Its definitely plugged in, I will have to double check that a wire didnt get pinched or something I guess.

Back