New Jersey whats going on thread......

mikmaze

Well I searched and didn't really see a good place to put this, so I started a new thread. A thread to talk about stuff going on in and around our state. In particular, a place to post an event coming up, be it a social thing, a wrenchin thing, or racing, what have ya.

This friday night a few of us are getting together to bs bout trucks, have some wings and look at things, it why we meet at hooters right ? 3 12 at about 7 pm at the HOOTERS in Wayne NJ rt 23 south side near willowbrook mall.

shoot me a pm if you need help finding the place and I can give out cell # cya there, all are welcome.

kinda early in the am, but lebanon ........ ( insert state ) not sure where or for what, I imagine its a race? link an event flyer or something. how was your winter ? ready to hit up raceway park for an event for us this year ?

group of guys on a hunting forum is putting together a quad ride out at lost trails atv park in PA, supposed to be 25 minutes from the delaware water gap up in the pocono's....... cost is going to be 35 to ride if we have less than 8 people in our group, cheaper at 8, then 15, and then 21 riders. 15 $ flag fee, a safety flag and id for the park, but only 5 bux if you already have a flag pole, like a safety flag for bicycles. April 25th, 9am is the time the park opens, anyone looking for more info pm me.

Back