New modified puller ?

Scott and i discussed this via email i'll let him chime in on it if he chooses to. everyone gets all worked up when you ask a question. i was just curious if anyone else had heard of the truck and thought 1800 h.p. out of a single turbo seemed pretty high and it was unlikely the truck was chassis dynoed. good luck to the owner of the truck and hope they have success the rest of the season

I think 1800 is a bit unrealistic i would think somewhere in the 1000-1300 range

Scott and i discussed this via email i'll let him chime in on it if he chooses to. everyone gets all worked up when you ask a question. i was just curious if anyone else had heard of the truck and thought 1800 h.p. out of a single turbo seemed pretty high and it was unlikely the truck was chassis dynoed. good luck to the owner of the truck and hope they have success the rest of the season

who told you 1800?I was not getting on you just stateing fact.

I think 1800 is a bit unrealistic i would think somewhere in the 1000-1300 range

i wouldnt be so sure on that buddy. Werners truck dynos 1450 at the wheels and thats will a small 12mm pump and reletively small set of twins compared to 13mm or sigma pumps and HUGE twins from the mod guys. i wouldnt rule out that much hp at the wheels from a mod truck, granted they are on fuel only but i can assure you there are a couple that are over 1500 at the wheels.

i wouldnt be so sure on that buddy. Werners truck dynos 1450 at the wheels and thats will a small 12mm pump and reletively small set of twins compared to 13mm or sigma pumps and HUGE twins from the mod guys. i wouldnt rule out that much hp at the wheels from a mod truck, granted they are on fuel only but i can assure you there are a couple that are over 1500 at the wheels.

I know there are some mods over 1500 i just have my doubts this one is

I hope it is. Awesome to see a new mod truck that will compete. I got faith in them. Good luck to you guys at mass.

yea good point. Are ya's going to run the pro stock ppl class out there? And is that a 3" no bushing class?

a kid i pull with said he was friends with scott and that's what he was told, but as info gets relayed from one to another i'm sure it got exagerated along the way

Back