You read my mind Wayne. I'm logging in for the new posts every day and I'm getting more than 300 posts.

i hit the new post button and get anywhere from 2-7 pages worth of reading. What are you all asking?

Its much the same when you query for someone's past posts, you are limited to there past 300-500 posts. Whenever you dont visit for several days there could 3000-5000 posts unread. From my understanding the search engine will limit that to 300 threads. It usually done to limit the strain on the server. The easy solution is to vist the site more often and read the posts. Stop slacking.

Make sense?

Maybe you guys should just show up a little more often..:poke: LOL
LOL I thought every 24 hours was close enough. Case in point- I was here yesterday at 330pm. Today I'm 2 hours late and the 300th post back was this one at 9:32pm. That means I may be missing the bikini clad mud slinging that was going on between 330pm and 930pm. SIX HOURS!! Can you imagine two hotties barely wearing anything in a full-on mud wrestling fest!! And I may have missed it!!! The atrocity astounds me!! :hehe:

Thanks Phil!

Back