New setup, pull high or low

Cumminsredrockt

I just got the engine all redone from before and do i have enough power to pull in high?

Whats all done: air intake, air manifold, water/meth, silver 66, 85% cp3, lift pump, smarty tnt-r setting 5 with all maxed out and over 4k, 188/220 cam, port and polish, valve grinds, fire ringed, studs, rods,springs, theres Alot more. I still have the 48re semi built with 33x12.5 with 3.73 gears. If anyone has a good opinion on where to start with gearing it would be greatly apprectiated. And if i can pulling in high how long should i boost?

I would still pull in low. Don't think you have enough power to make use of high.... If you want to start in high try it you have 100' to stop and start over. I'd boost to 10psi minimum and lunch

I beebpulling in low drive with OD off and i just need a little more motor to spin out. Im going back to 2nd locked until i get either more power or 4:10s tried hi once last year and broke output shaft

You want to make gears work with 3rd low( 4.88-4.65) but prolly still ur street truck isn't it?

Back