New Stereo?

RickFox

Well I had my old Pioneer Cd-player stolen from my truck a couple of weeks ago. I have been looking at new decks for about the last week and I am just lost as to what I want to get. I am looking for some direction in this department. Mostly I just use my Ipod or the radio, I have thought about getting one that can be upgraded to handle Sirius/XM. I am not going to be powering 10 subs or anything outrageous like that. I am just going to be upgrading my stock speakers in my truck to some decent aftermarket ones. I am trying to stay somewhere under that $300 range. Kenwood, Alpine, Pioneer, JVC, etc.? Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Rick

I really like Alpine decks, buy an Ipod cable for it and they interface VERY well. Lots of great features and most of them come ready for Sirus/XM

I really like Alpine decks, buy an Ipod cable for it and they interface VERY well. Lots of great features and most of them come ready for Sirus/XM

X2... My Alpine has a USB port so I can run an Ipod, or any other media device along with being satellite radio ready.

Back