new to pulling looking for advice

et121314

Im new to the pulling world and have hooked once in workstock at ware shoals and now im hooked. Currently thinking on building my truck into a 2.5 rig. Currently im running a stock engine/ turbo with k/n intake and 4" strait to a 7" stack. a smarty s06, and a built trans(auto). here is what im thinking on doing tell me if im in the ballpark or what route to go.

cheetah turbo or a stainless diesel 2.5 set up, dragon fire 85% cp3, Fass 150, 100-150 hp injectors, aftermarket intercooler, dual rear wheels. for a start

the truck is a dodge 4dr short bed 07 5.9 cummins

Last edited:
I wouldn't consider the cheetah for 2.5. Make sure whatever turbo builder u go with that it is built to your local org rules. I'd also go to like 150% over injectors or so. Depending on your local rules you may or may not be allowed to run duals. Maybe skip the intercooler also for dual cp3s.

Efi live tuning?

ok thanks. no I havent moved to efi live yet I really don know a whole lot about it. I'm running smarty s06 with tnt-r software rite now. Duals are allowed but have to be positive offset adaptors and the wheel cant be any wider than 7" the rules are the lucas ppl pro street diesel I think and ther C.O.P.S HOT STREET DIEEL ( CAROLINPULLES.ORG)

Back