New Torchmate on the way!

Well, this was long overdue. I'm now paying $1500 a month for our brackets to be cut for our traction bars. I buy steel cheap, so I will make that money back in the first year. It's a good investment. It will also open the door to alot of cool stuff. I'll be designing a 12v valvespring tool and custom bolt on brackets for the 3rd gen trucks (traction bars). Also plan to start the first prototype for our custom DIY bumper kits. I've actually got a list of stuff I plan to get built right away. My brother in law has been running one of these tables for years, so it shouldn't take long for him to teach me the program.

Congrats!

Congrats on your new Torchmate. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything as you are setting up and doing your first cuts! Best of luck to ya!

Congrats on your new Torchmate. Don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything as you are setting up and doing your first cuts! Best of luck to ya!

Wow. Looks like you get a service rep. right in your pocket.

Thanks! I already have you on speed dial. lol The service has been awesome thus far. I just got the call from Valley saying it came in today! I will be picking it up tomorrow morning. Just in time for the weekend. :rockwoot:

What do one of the bigger ones cost? How thick of material can you go?

I would love one of these

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWW9YYQzR0s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWW9YYQzR0s[/ame]
If you do a lot of tube work...

This table is very nice, but I am highly disappointed in the lincoln 625 plasma that came in the kit. (not your problem, but figured i'd let you guys know) It cuts 6 brackets, then overheats and shuts itself down in the middle of a cut. I am running it on 25 amps and speed of 9 and it still can't cut 1/2" plates. When I had it on 40 amps, it only cut one bracket before it overheated. I'm gonna call lincoln tomorrow and see what we can do about it. I do alot of cutting and this plasma will never keep up with sales. I gotta stay up all night tonight just to get done with my list of cuts. DAMN LINCOLN!

You guys have been great though. Can't complain one bit. I only had to call once. The tutorial and youtube videos were all I needed to get it going. A+++ to you. I'll be calling you tomorrow to see if you can explain a quicker way to transfer my drawings on auto cad to the torchmate. I tried and I just can't get used to the torchmate cad program. lol

This table is very nice, but I am highly disappointed in the lincoln 625 plasma that came in the kit. (not your problem, but figured i'd let you guys know) It cuts 6 brackets, then overheats and shuts itself down in the middle of a cut. I am running it on 25 amps and speed of 9 and it still can't cut 1/2" plates. When I had it on 40 amps, it only cut one bracket before it overheated. I'm gonna call lincoln tomorrow and see what we can do about it. I do alot of cutting and this plasma will never keep up with sales. I gotta stay up all night tonight just to get done with my list of cuts. DAMN LINCOLN!

You guys have been great though. Can't complain one bit. I only had to call once. The tutorial and youtube videos were all I needed to get it going. A+++ to you. I'll be calling you tomorrow to see if you can explain a quicker way to transfer my drawings on auto cad to the torchmate. I tried and I just can't get used to the torchmate cad program. lol

Thermal Dynamics plasma cutters FTW!

Yes they are notching and making fishmouths on the ends to butt into other tubes.

Back