NGM open house and dyno day

DIESEL_POWER

NGM Diesel
all are welcome dodge, ford, and chevy, if your in maryland or any of the surrounding areas, this is the place to be. cost will be $70 for 3 pulls and you will get a full print out of hp and tq. this will be on a mobile dyno. there will be a few classes.

stock- totally stock trucks with no electronics, air and exahust mods are allowed

mod- all motor, no drugs

unlimited- run what you brung, drugs allowed

this will be a great time, many options have yet to be desided, date will be announced if there is enogh interest and wont interfere with other events in the area.
please post you thoughts and comments or ideas.:rockwoot:

Time line--- within the next month or so
thanks
wade
NGM Diesel
301 884 2175

june 16th is the date, let us know who is interested so we can plan. thanks:rockwoot:

Wade, I can try to make either the 16th or 23rd. I just have a Father/Son breakfast we are going to on the 16th in the morning. So I am not sure what time I would get there.

the final date is set for sat june 30th

let us know if you can make it, so we can plan ahead. thanks:rockwoot:

well guys to better serve you we will be dynoing these hr's on june 30th

10.30-12noon then we will eat and about 1 or so we will start dynoing again. and stop when everone is done..

we need to know who is showing so we can get the min # of people met (15) by the dyno opperator.

so let us know by phone or pm if you will be attending. thanks

NGM Diesel
301 884 2175

Last edited:
ok guys one week to go, i need a definate on who is coming, please pm with your attendance. thanks

We will be there on Sat June 30th, so anyone that would like to spin the rollers, give us or Diesel Power a pm.

Thanks Brett

His shop is in mechanicsville md. Supposedly close to Maryland international raceway. This is what i've been told, haven't been there before.

Our apologies to everyone that showed up... we feel awful about wasting everyones time, gas money, etc.

We had issues with the dyno electronics right from the start. Luck has not been on our side these last two weekends...:bang

Chris

c-hawk said:
Our apologies to everyone that showed up... we feel awful about wasting everyones time, gas money, etc.

We had issues with the dyno electronics right from the start. Luck has not been on our side these last two weekends...:bang

Chris
no problem, we had a blast anyway. well get it to happen soon enough.
thanks to everyone that came and the guys at TNT for trying there best to get us to dyno.:thankyou2:

maybe it was a good thing i didnt get up there and dyno im not too sure what lloyd had up his sleeve for me next? :hehe: LOL :doh:

lloyd, remember to take that washer out of your pocket before you wash you pants. :hehe:

Back