NHRDA Contingency Program 2009

NHRDA

The NHRDA would like thank all the Sponsors for pariticpating in our Contingency program during the MBRP 2009 Diesel Drag Race Season.

So far this year NHRDA competitors have won over $28,500.00 in Contingency Money

These companies provide a great way for competitors to have a chance to earn money while supporting and advertising the companies that are leading the way in Diesel Performance Industry

Again a big round of applause to all the NHRDA sponsor that participate in the 2009 Contingency Program. We encourage everyone in the Diesel Community to support these organizations for their support in you.

Official 2009 Contingency Companies
MBRP Performance Exhaust Systems
BD Diesel Performance
FASS Fuel Systems
South Bend Clutches
AFE Power
Grand Rock Exhaust
TS Performance
Dynomite Diesel Performance
Racing Junk

For complete rules and regulations http://www.nhrda.com/Contingency.htm

Again thanks to all to above companies :clap:

thanks for that help, lord knows it makes it a little nicer to get a better payoff, and brings more folks to the events to try for that money !

Yes!! Thanks to all the sponsors. We participated & recieved checks from mbrp,ts performance, dynomite diesel,& racing junk. It worked well & went off without a hitch.......Thanks to the NHRDA for stepping up to the plate & making all this possible. These are good times in the diesel world. 20 years from now folks will look back and remember the early years. Now lets get out there & build more projects & give these guys more ammo to put on a good show with. Thanks again

Thanks a bunch to all the contingency sponsors. Without them I wouldn't be able to afford this diesel racing hobby/obsession!

In gasser (NHRA) drag racing, I remember a constant battle to get contingency payments from some of the sponsors. Not so with the bunch of NHRDA sponsors. I think they pick and choose them better.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

It just goes to show you what a class act the boys from NHRDA are!

I would like to add my .02 as well. The contingency sponsor program has worked well for the Max'd Out team, it has allowed us to defray much of the travel costs of going to these events. The sponsors have been very good, and we want them to know we appreciate it. We also appreciate Randy and the entire NHRDA team for all their hard work. Theirs is a thankless job. :clap:

Your just saying that so your dog can ride in the golf cart...

Seriously though, yea it is really cool what the sponsors do for you guys so you can make as many races as possible. Randy and Chris put a lot into this that's for sure, I just stand there and look good :rockwoot:

I've reaped the benefits of this program. The sponsors have been great and I highly recommend this program to everyone.

The contingency program has worked well for me helping with the expenses of racing. I've received contingencies from AFE, BD, DDP, MBRP, and TS Performance. Thanks to all the contingency sponsors who support the NHRDA.

Jim

Just recieved another batch of checks from the sponsors. A big thanks go out to;

Dynomite Diesel
TS Performance
MBRP
BD Diesel
FASS
Grand Rock
AFE

They sell great products for us racers and support this great growing sport.

Thanks again!

Back